Data Marketing Communications Campaigns (DMC 680) is a rigorous and comprehensive capstone course that requires DMC students to develop a thoughtful and professional data-driven marketing communications campaign for a real-world client. Students will demonstrate mastery of the data-driven marketing communications planning process and knowledge and skills learned throughout the graduate program.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of DMC 680, students will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a data driven marketing communications campaign.
- Select data sources that will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention activities.
- Use data to produce strategies and tactics to precisely target messaging, offers and content.
- Interpret predictive analytics to leverage insights and identify marketing communications opportunities to drive growth.
- Design a data driven marketing communications campaign that supports a brand’s sales and communications objectives.
- Evaluate analytics and measurement tools that can be used to determine campaign effectiveness.
- The State of Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Value and Strategic CRM
- Implementing the Strategy and Analytics
- Data Mining and Database Management
- Loyalty Programs and Campaign Management
- Impact of CRM on Marketing Channels, Customer Relationship Management Issues in the Business-To-Business Context, and Customer Privacy Concerns
- Applications of CRM in B2B and B2C Scenarios