Get a head start on your master's degree by taking IMC 410 or IMC 493 online as an undergraduate.
IMC 410 and IMC 493 are the introductory courses for the M.S. in Integrated Marketing Communications and M.S. in Digital Marketing Communications, respectively. These are renowned online master's degree programs offered through the WVU Reed College of Media.
- Open to all majors from any university
- Junior and senior undergraduate students in good academic standing
- Interest in marketing campaign planning, digital marketing, commmuncations strategy, consumer behavior or brand management
- Highly recommended for students considering graduate education
- Get a taste of the IMC or Digital Marketing Communications industry to decide if one of these graduate programs is right for you.
- Take a graduate-level course without paying graduate tuition.
- The three credit hours earned in IMC 410 or IMC 493 count toward undergraduate requirements.
- Taking IMC 410 or 493 as an undergrad allows you to skip the graduate-level intro course. This means you can earn an area of emphasis or take an extra elective without extending your time in grad school.
- Add it to your resume. The final project for the IMC intro course is a full IMC campaign for a given client — and the Digital intro course includes Google Analytics certifications. This is a great way to show employers your expertise in the field.
How to Enroll
Ask your advisor about adding IMC 410 or IMC 493 to your schedule and contact Dan Sadler at email@example.com or 304-293-6278 for course approval.