GET A HEAD START ON YOUR MASTER'S DEGREE
Take the online introduction course to IMC (IMC 410) or Digital Marketing
Communications (IMC 493) as an undergraduate student to get ahead
on your master's degree.
save time and money
Introduction to IMC
Learn and apply the IMC planning process and examine the role of integration to ensure consistency of creative strategy and complementary use of traditional and digital media.
- An Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
- Brand Research
- Planning and Audience Insight
- Integrated Creative Strategy
- Paid Media in IMC
- Earned and Owned Media in IMC
- IMC Measurement and Campaign Evaluation
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Learn techniques, tools, and processes including practical methods for online research, development of digital strategy, and implementation of marketing communications online.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- User Experience, Web Development and Design
- Mobile, SEO and Digital Copywriting and eCommerce
- Search, Online and Social Media Advertising
- CRM and Content Marketing
- Social Media Platforms/Strategy and Direct Marketing
- Video Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Data Analytics, Law and Ethics
The BENEFITS OF GETTING AHEAD
Desirae Lindow shares her experience in the M.S. IMC Introductory course and how it helped her get ahead in her master's degree.