Top Three Course Takeaways
- How to provide engaging, personalized messaging while respecting customer privacy.
- How to establish a customer persona and map a customer journey.
- How to integrate course learning in a professional-level customer profile and communication plan
- Introduction to Customer Engagement Ethics and Strategies
- The Ethics of Data Gathering and Use
- Big Data: What is it and How Do We Make it Actionable
- Tools for Learning about Customers and Prospects
- Developing Personas and Understanding Customer Journeys
- Customer Engagement in the B2B Space
- Optimizing the Omnichannel User Experience
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course examines contemporary content strategies for engaging customers through the channels and at the times they prefer. Students will learn to recognize and facilitate customer journeys that provide seamless user experience and path to purchase utilizing omnichannel marketing strategies.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Identify and evaluate sources of information in the area of customer experience.
Weigh the ethical challenges of responsible collection, integration and deployment of customer data.
Analyze, assess and handle complex customer experiences.
Apply decision-making using big datasets to achieve the best outcome.
Create and evaluate a customer journey map and identify barriers in the customer's end to end journey and identify how the information can be used to re-design or re-think the entire customer experience.