Founding Partner and Senior Vice President Strategic Solutions at Diamond Communication Solutions
2018 Alexia Vanides Online Teaching Award Recipient
Greenglass has twice been named into the Top 100 Influential BTB Marketers by Crain’s BtoB Magazine, and was the 2012 CADM Chicago Direct Marketer of the Year. Greenglass is a member of the Executive Management team at Diamond Marketing Solutions where she is responsible for the strategic planning process, participates in strategic acquisitions, and manages the agency services division.
Prior to becoming a “Direct Marketer,” Greenglass spent 10 years in the international business consulting arena with the U.S. Embassy, the Canadian Consulate General, and the U.S. Foreign Commercial Service. In 2016, she was named one of 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management and one of the 10 Most Fascinating People in Business to Business Marketing. Greenglass is passionate about educating future marketers on the importance of data analytics for strategic decision making. She lectures on data and digital marketing nationally, is highly sought after to speak at major industry conferences. Greenglass received her B.A. from University of Toronto and holds a M.S. in IMC from WVU. She is delighted to join the faculty of her alma mater as an online adjunct instructor.
- 2018 WVU Teacher of the Year
- 2018 Winner 20 Women in Business by Sales Lead Management Association
- 2018 Recognized as one of 30 "Kick Ass" Women in Leadership by cbdmarketing
- 2017 Winner 40 Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management
- 10 Most Fascinating People in B2B
- 2016 Winner 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
- 2015 INC 5000 Honoree
- 2014 INC 5000 Honoree
- 2012 Direct Marketer of the Year