Online Information Sessions
Learn about the online graduate programs during a live, online information
session. Follow along the online webinar format and ask any questions that
you have about the program!
- Wednesday, May 27 at Noon ET
- Wednesday, June 3 at Noon ET
- Wednesday, June 11 at Noon ET
- Wednesday, June 17 at 6 p.m. ET
Thursday, June 25 at Noon ET
- Wednesday, July 1 at 1 p.m. ET
The information sessions will provide prospective students a detailed overview of the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), Data Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing Communications online graduate programs and the graduate certificates. Representatives will discuss the program curriculum, the admissions process and application criteria, eCampus, and course technology.
What you will learn about the programs
- Diversity of our faculty
- Student experience
- Application and admissions processes
- Curriculum offerings
- WVU eCampus course management system
How to access the online session
All online information session start times are Eastern/U.S. time. You can
to translate your time zone.
- To join the online information session please point your browser to https://wvuimc.adobeconnect.com/ois .
- Enter as a Guest with your name.
- Once in the session, please test your audio/speakers. At the top left of the screen, select Meeting then select Audio Setup Wizard. Also, the speaker should be green (unmuted). You can adjust your speaker volume at this place.
If you have any log in issues, contact Rick Bebout, Technology Director, by email at email@example.com . For questions about the program’s application process and deadlines, contact Ryan Minnigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-293-6278.