Online Information Sessions
Learn about the online graduate programs during a live, online information session. Follow along the online webinar format and ask any questions that you have about the program!
Wednesday, August 5 at Noon ET
- Thursday, August 13 at Noon ET
- Wednesday, August 19 at Noon ET
- Thursday, August 27 at 6 p.m. ET
The information sessions will provide prospective students a detailed overview of the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), Data Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing Communications online graduate programs and the graduate certificates. Representatives will discuss the program curriculum, the admissions process and application criteria, eCampus, and course technology.
What you will learn about the programs
- Diversity of our faculty
- Student experience
- Application and admissions processes
- Curriculum offerings
- WVU eCampus course management system
How to access the online session
All online information session start times are Eastern/U.S. time. You can use WorldTimeServer to translate your time zone.
- To join the online information session please point your browser to https://wvuimc.adobeconnect.com/ois .
- Enter as a Guest with your name.
- Once in the session, please test your audio/speakers. At the top left of the screen, select Meeting then select Audio Setup Wizard. Also, the speaker should be green (unmuted). You can adjust your speaker volume at this place.
Download the free Adobe Connect Mobile application , which supports Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS and Apple iOS.
If you have any log in issues, contact Rick Bebout, Technology Director, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions about the program’s application process and deadlines, contact Ryan Minnigh at email@example.com or 304-293-6278.