Students in the IMC bachelor's degree program take courses through the Reed College of Media, in addition to general foundation courses, entirely online. To graduate, all College of Media majors must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours. IMC students complete:
- An IMC-focused first year seminar course
- An IMC introductory course at the beginning and an IMC capstone course at the end
- General Education Foundations (GEF) courses like English, math and science
- Courses in Advertising and Public Relations
- Courses in Business and Marketing
- A required minor - any wholly online minor is applicable
- Elective courses of your choosing
- Strategic Social Media
- Consumer Behavior
- New Products Strategy
- Media Planning
- Content Branding
Wondering about your course schedule?
Current students should refer to Degree Works to determine their scheduling needs.
Future students can refer to the WVU Undergraduate Catalog for the major requirements and sample schedule.