Optional Live Zoom Sessions
- Week 1: Live Zoom Session: April 20 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. EDT
- Week 2: Live Zoom Session: April 26 from 5 - 6 p.m. EDT
- Week 3: Live Zoom Session: May 2 from 5 - 6 p.m. EDT
- Week 4: Live Zoom Session: May 10 from 5 - 6 p.m. EDT
- Module 1: Remote Work Context and Environment
- Module 2: Remote Work Capabilities, Skills, and Well-Being
- Module 3: Remote Work Communication
- Module 4: Remote Work Collaboration and Teams
- Module 5: Remote Work Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Module 6: Remote Work Compliance, Security, and Technology
- Module 7: Remote Work Career and Leadership Development
- Module 8: Remote Work Challenges of Leading Remotely
The Remote Worker Certificate is four-week course in which students will complete two online modules each week. Each module will include a pre-test & post-test to assess student learning. There are activities built into each module to reinforce content learning and connection. Those who complete the course will receive a Remote Worker Certificate from WVU.
The program is currently underway, check back for future offerings.
Available through the WVU John Chambers College of Business and Economics, in partnership with WVU's Brad and Alys Smith Outdoor Economic Development Collaborative.