Top Three Course Takeaways
- Fundamentals of digital marketing communications and the digital media planning process.
- Audit of key digital marketing strategies, tactics and tools meet marketing objectives.
- Earn Google Beginner and Advanced Analytics Certifications.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- User Experience, Web Development and Design
- Mobile, SEO and Digital Copywriting and eCommerce
- Search, Online and Social Media Advertising
- CRM and Content Marketing
- Social Media Platforms/Strategy and Direct Marketing
- Video Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Data Analytics, Law and Ethics
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification
This course is the introductory course experience for the digital marketing communications master's degree program. Students explore the fundamentals of digital media and the latest methods for collecting, creating and disseminating persuasive messages through digital media channels. This course must be completed in a student's first academic term.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Identify the fundamental trends shaping marketing and new frameworks for marketing in the digital economy.
Summarize digital marketing communications and describe the digital media planning process.
Develop measurable digital marketing communications objectives and strategies.
Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of key digital marketing communications functions and explain the importance of integrating a creative approach across them.
Recognize the marketing plan as the basis for creating an effective digital marketing communications campaign.