Digital Marketing Communications Campaigns applies the knowledge and skills acquired in previous Digital Marketing Communications courses to develop a creative, innovative and complete digital campaign for a selected organization in this capstone course.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of IMC 644, students will be able to:
- Define the digital marketing communications strategic process.
- Perform a situation analysis for a business or organization.
- Set clear objectives relevant to business marketing and digital marketing problems.
- Identify digital marketing strategies and tactics to meet marketing objectives.
- Create strategic digital marketing content for a variety of strategies and tactics.
- Develop an evaluation plan to measure digital marketing communication effectiveness.
- Background: Get To Know Your Client
- Situation Analysis: Explain Where Your Client Is Now
- Objectives: Determine Where Your Client Wants To Be
- Strategy: Decide What Your Client Needs To Do To Get There
- Tactics: Choose What Your Client Should Use To Get There
- Actions: Create And Schedule What Your Client Will Use
- Evaluation: Select Measures To Monitor Client Success
- Finalize Your Client’s Plan
Top 3 Course Takeaways
- Understand the fundamental trends shaping marketing and new frameworks in shift to digital marketing.
- Apply knowledge and skills in previous courses to a complete digital marketing communications campaign.
- Earn Hootsuite Social Media Platform and Social Marketing Certifications.