Top Three Course Takeaways
- Build and execute an effective programmatic and data strategy.
- Understand the business of programmatic buying and the sources of investment and future growth.
- Evaluate the cost/benefits of programmatic from set up, execution and stewardship.
- The Basics of Programmatic Media Buying
- Programmatic Perspective and Use
- Campaign Planning and The Role of Programmatic
- Data Management and Optimization
- Programmatic Eco-System: Beyond the Banner
- Attribution, Accountability and Regulation
- Execution and Future Frontiers
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course examines the automated media buying landscape with a focus on the tools used, risks and rewards of automated media buys. Students explore software platforms available for automated buying to understand the connection between how data input affects media buying output.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Define programmatic media buying and the value of a hyper-targeted marketing communications campaign plan.
Interpret data sets and use ad inventory analysis to plan effective advertising campaigns.
Examine improvements in the quality of leads and reduction in cost driven by a programmatic media buying approach.
Develop programmatic media objectives, strategies and tactics that rely on automated buying tools.
Evaluate software platforms available for automated buying and explain the connection between data input and media buying output