Top Three Course Takeaways
Understand the typical problems that companies encounter in updating their CRM strategy.
Measure the value of a customer and know when a customer should be fired.
Use Market Segmentation to maximize the effectiveness and profitability of marketing campaigns.
- Introduction to UX and UX Platforms
- UX Platform Components: Sites, Assets and Content
- Customer Journey Mappings and User Data Acquisition
- UX Platform Components: Databases and User Analytics
- Using Customer Data for Target Marketing and Great Customer Experiences
- Measuring UX Effectiveness
- Evaluating UX Platforms
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course explores database platforms and how data can be analyzed to develop specialized and highly targeted marketing communications. Students will examine the relative merits of various platforms based on their specific needs.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Recognize the value of using database platforms to create individualized customer engagement.
Compare the strengths and weaknesses of industry-leading portal technologies and user experience platforms (UXPs).
Analyze customer touchpoints to determine UXPs’ relative effectiveness and efficiency.
Explain which metrics can be used to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of various UXPs.
Design a user experience map to represent the customer’s relationship with the brand across various communications channels.