Top Three Course Takeaways
- This course allows you to peak and show all the skills you learned and tie everything together.
- A portfolio worthy piece to show what you have learned in your time in the M.S. Data Marketing Communications program.
- Gain the confidence of knowing how to build a real-world campaign.
- Getting to Know Your Client – Planning Your Research
- Establishing the Landscape, Market, Industry and Company Overview
- Targeting, Segmentation and Audiences
- Primary Research and the Online Survey
- SMART Objectives, Establishing Budgets, KPI's and Measurement
- GANTT Charts and Budget Pro Formas
- Survey Results, Social Proof and Bias
- Pulling it All Together
WORKLOAD: (10-15 hours per week)
This course is the capstone experience for the data marketing communications master's degree program. Students develop a cohesive marketing communications campaign that demonstrates both a conceptual and practical mastery of data driven marketing communications. This course must be completed in a student's final academic term.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Identify the elements of a data driven marketing communications campaign.
Select data sources that will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of targeting and segmentation for lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention activities.
Use data analytics to produce strategies and tactics to precisely develop targeted messaging, offers and media selection.
Interpret key performance indicators (KPI's) to leverage insights and identify marketing communications opportunities to drive growth.
5. Design an integrated data informed marketing campaign that supports a brand’s sales and marketing objectives.