Top Three Course Takeaways
- Understand the fundamental trends shaping marketing and new frameworks in shift to digital marketing.
- Apply knowledge and skills in previous courses to a complete digital marketing communications campaign.
- Earn Hootsuite Social Media Platform and Social Marketing Certifications.
- Background: Get To Know Your Client
- Situation Analysis: Explain Where Your Client Is Now
- Objectives: Determine Where Your Client Wants To Be
- Strategy: Decide What Your Client Needs To Do To Get There
- Tactics: Choose What Your Client Should Use To Get There
- Actions: Create And Schedule What Your Client Will Use
- Evaluation: Select Measures To Monitor Client Success
- Finalize Your Client’s Plan
WORKLOAD: (10-15 hours per week)
Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
This course is the capstone experience for the digital marketing communications master's degree program. Students develop a creative, innovative, and complete digital campaign for a selected organization. This course must be completed in a student's final academic term.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Define the digital marketing communications strategic process.
Establish clear objectives relevant to business marketing and digital marketing problems.
Identify and apply digital marketing strategies and tactics to meet marketing objectives.
Develop an evaluation plan to measure digital marketing communication effectiveness.
Design a strategic digital marketing plan that includes a variety of strategies and tactics.