Top Three Course Takeaways
- Understand why a mobile-first approach to your marketing strategy is the single best strategy for success in today's business world.
- Gain real life career experience in setting up a Facebook advertising campaign and creating a text message marketing project with an online messaging service.
- Learn how to establish interim and penultimate key performance indicators (KPIs) and project break even points and profit potential for marketing campaigns.
- Introduction and Advantages of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Optimized Websites
- Messaging and Text Message Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Commerce
- The Future of Mobile and Final Project
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course examines marketing communications tactics through mobile technologies. Students create real-life mobile campaigns in the ever-changing wireless industry, discuss keys to establishing a competitive advantage, and examine emerging trends that impact strategic marketing communications planning.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Identify and discuss key terminology and successful mobile marketing campaigns.
- Show how effective mobile strategies drive website traffic, optimize conversions, create value and track performance.
- Set up an effective mobile messaging and advertising campaign through hands-on learning with online vendors.
- Discuss how to maximize the ROI of a mobile website and mobile app.
- Project and measure the effectiveness of mobile campaigns by using interim and ultimate KPIs and goals.