Top Three Course Takeaways
- Learn multi-track production.
- Create benchmark content for your podcast show.
- Create a fully produced podcast.
- Let’s Make a Podcast
- Content and Multitrack Production
- What is a Target Audience?
- Presenting your Podcast Idea
- Interviews and Imaging
- Social Media and Your Podcast
- It’s Time to Produce a Full Episode & Jobs in Podcasting
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course will focus on the essential skills for podcast production and promotion. Students will learn how to record, edit, and publish a professional podcast.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the elements required to produce a successful podcast.
- Examine successful techniques for marketing podcasts through analysis of audience statistics and demographics.
- Evaluate the different structural formats of narrative podcasting and when to implement each to achieve marketing goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of audio storytelling, recognizing the podcast medium as an engaging vehicle for storytelling.
- Produce a professional podcast episode and design a distribution and promotion plan.
View Full IMC Course Listing View Full Digital Course Listing