Campaign Metrics and Assessment (DMC 673) explains campaign metrics and how to assess the outcomes of a campaign. Metrics can be used to assess results of and modify all types of marketing communications campaigns. This course includes a survey of assessment platforms and explores optimal ways of tracking and communicating metrics to stakeholders.
Upon completing the course, you will complete the following certification:
- Google Data Studie Certification
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of DMC 673, students will be able to:
- Identify key performance indicators from a variety of metrics to track the results of a marketing communications campaign.
- Select data sources that can be used to evaluate the achievement of key performance indicators.
- Write clearly defined and measurable campaign objectives that identify the anticipated campaign outcomes.
- Compute campaign return on investment (ROI) to evaluate marketing communications expenditures versus impact on brand.
- Design campaign tracking methods and dashboards to assess and improve effectiveness during the marketing communications campaign and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Evaluate available campaign assessment tools and platforms.
- Marketing Metrics and Evaluating Success
- Standard Metrics for Both Online and Offline Marketing
- Digital Marketing Introduction and eCommerce
- Owned Site KPIs
- Paid Search/Display
- Social and Earned Media
- Email, CRM and A/B Testing