Digital Storytelling (IMC 634) students will design a brand for a product or service and express that brand as a video for the Web. This course will provide guidelines for how to create a movie that reaches the desired audience and can be shared via social media.
Upon completing the course, you will complete the following certifications:
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of IMC 634, students will be able to:
- Grasp the deep connection between storytelling and marketing.
- Report to a client in a way that clarifies your and the client’s understanding of a marketing communication.
- Design a marketing communication plan and write a production-ready script.
- Elements of Storytelling
- Find the Songbird
- An Offer They Can’t Refuse
- The Concept Paper
- The Shooting Script
- The Paper Edit
- The Rubber Meets the Road
- Get it Done