Top Three Course Takeaways
- You learn the approach of understanding what makes a campaign a success at the beginning of your planning aspect.
- Knowing how to gather the data you need and what tools you can use to gather that data.
- What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how to establish what ones are important to report to managers and CEOs.
- Marketing Metrics Overview
- Campaign Planning: Market Share Metrics
- Standard Metrics for Online and Offline Marketing Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Metrics
- Website Metrics and Assessment
- Social Media Metrics and Assessment
- Email, A/B Testing and Dashboard Reporting
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course explores how data informs key performance indicators that define a campaign’s success. Students examine how metrics can rely on data for maximum benefit and survey available metrics and assessment platforms.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Identify key performance indicators to track the results of a marketing communications campaign.
Select data sources that can be used to evaluate the achievement of key performance indicators.
Write clearly defined and measurable campaign objectives that identify the anticipated campaign outcomes.
Compute campaign return on investment (ROI) to evaluate marketing communications expenditures versus impact on brand.
Design campaign tracking methods to assess and improve effectiveness during the marketing communications campaign.