Top Three Course Takeaways
- What storytelling means in a modern, digital centric world.
- How to leverage storytelling to connect with different audiences.
- How to develop a compelling, creative brand idea (pitch).
- People Need Stories
- Growing the Story
- Why Brands Need Stories
- Eliciting Emotion and Refining the Pitch
- Concepting and Scripting
- Expanding the Story
- The Next Chapter
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course explores advanced thinking and strategies for concepting, developing and promoting digital content used in product marketing and is anchored in brand storytelling. Students create visual content (static & motion) that reaches targeted audiences across various channels.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Articulate the importance of focused storytelling in modern, digital brand marketing efforts.
- Analyze the similarities and differences between static and motion storytelling approaches.
- Distinguish strategies that can be used to uncover new ideas and connect with different audiences.
- Assess the best tools and techniques to use in promoting a digital brand story.
- Develop a compelling digital brand story pitch.