Top Three Course Takeaways
- Learning how to be strategic about content marketing.
- Learning how to measure your content marketing plan.
- Learning how to implement it in their work.
- Getting Started
- How Content Marketing Works, Putting a Team Together and Planning Your Strategy
- The Right Mindset to Succeed in Content Marketing
- How to Effectively Monetize Content Marketing
- Studying Your Niche and Target Audience and the Role of Promotion for Better Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Plan for Measuring Successful Strategies and Writing and Posting Great Content
- Mistakes to Avoid in Content Marketing and the Future of Technology
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
This course explores the role of content in the evolving modern integrated marketing communications landscape. Students learn how to establish a content marketing plan and the steps necessary to achieve implementation.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Apply different types of content generation to new and traditional marketing channels.
- Identify when to use content marketing vs. traditional marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identify what skills and talents are required to create an effective content marketing team.
- Comprehend the full content marketing cycle from planning and strategizing to measurement and optimization.
- Develop a comprehensive content marketing plan for a brand or company.