The Higher Education Marketing Graduate Certificate includes four completely online courses at a rate of $2,460 per course. You may transition into the full online Integrated Marketing Communications master's degree program at any time during your graduate certificate enrollment. Credits you have earned will count toward the 10-course master's program.
Higher Education Marketing Courses
Social Media and Marketing
This course examines the latest strategies for monitoring and engaging consumers in social media from a marketing perspective.
Higher Education Marketing
Examine the role of marketing in American higher education in an ever-increasing competitive landscape, including the role of market analysis, audience segmentation, value messaging, marketing mix and budget and ROI assessment.
This course explores how the role of content is evolving in the modern marketing landscape and how to apply different types of content generation to new and traditional marketing channels.
Learn about cultural sensitivity and prepare to promote products and services to a diverse marketplace within the U.S. The course focuses on racial/ethnic groups in the U.S. and LGBTQ+ markets.
Diversity and Inclusion in IMC
Focus on the practical application of diversity and inclusion and their impact on marketing and communications brand strategy to diverse consumers and audiences.
The Higher Education Marketing courses prepare you to:
- Demonstrate how to target specific markets through social media campaigns
- Define ethical marketing in a multicultural society and create a strong multicultural IMC campaign
- Define federal guidelines associated with social media channels and networks
- Research target markets, and gain an understanding of cross cultural marketing communications to develop branding strategies that speak to consumers from around the world
- Develop a comprehensive social media IMC campaign for higher education, estimate ROI for social media and explain how to track social media metrics
- Recognize strategies involved with creating strong content for marketing and develop content for higher education IMC campaigns
- Describe how to utilize technology in content creation
- Define the difference between owned, earned and paid media and demonstrate how to write for each
You should pursue Higher Education Marketing if...
You're interested in:
- Marketing content and strategies for higher education
- Enrollment management and marketing
- Student recruitment and engagement tactics
- Branding and social media for higher education
Your dream job title is:
- VP of Enrollment Marketing
- Director of Student Recruitment
- Communications Director
- Director of Enrollment
- Director of Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Media Relations and Content Specialist
- Digital Content Manager
- Publications Director
- Content Strategist