Top Three Course Takeaways
- What social media marketing is and how to utilize social media strategically for the industry.
- How to create a social media marketing plan from start to finish.
- How to strategically and creatively execute ideas for a social media marketing plan.
- Introduction to Social Media
- Building a Strategic Social Media Framework
- Social Media Listening and Monitoring
- Understanding the Social Media Channels
- Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned Media
- Measurement Metrics to Quantify Success
- Ethics and Legal Implications: Truth, Trust and Transparency
WORKLOAD: (8-10 hours per week)
In this course, you will complete the following industry certification:HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification
Quintly Social Media Analytics Certification
This course examines the latest strategies for monitoring and engaging consumers in social media from a marketing perspective. Students explore popular platforms that brands use to connect with, engage and analyze target audiences.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Discover the difference between listening and monitoring on social media.
- Demonstrate how consumers interact socially, via word-of-mouth, and how information spreads/diffuses over social networks.
- Interpret how to evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of a social media plan using appropriate and informative metrics for tracking performance.
- Analyze ethical and legal implications when integrating social media into marketing communications.
- Develop a comprehensive social media marketing plan for a company or brand.
View Full IMC Course Listing View Full Digital Course Listing