The Alumni Lifelong Learning Program offers a discounted course rate for graduates of the WVU Reed College of Media IMC and DMC master’s degree programs. The marketing communications industry is ever-evolving and we’re always adding courses and graduate certificate programs to reflect these changes.
This new program offers a more affordable way for you, our alumni, to sharpen your skills and dive into these emerging marcom topics, technologies and fields.
Through this pilot program, IMC and DMC alumni can take a single online course in spring 2020 for $1,500 (39% off the regular tuition cost of $2,460 per course). Spring 2020 elective options include:
Early Spring 2020 (January 13 – March 6):
- IMC 625 – Advanced Creative Concepts
- IMC 627 – Healthcare Marketing
- IMC 631 – Crisis Communication
- IMC 634 – Digital Storytelling
- IMC 639 – Content Marketing
- IMC 641 – Social Media and Marketing
- IMC 642 – Web Metrics and SEO
- IMC 647 – Higher Education Marketing
- IMC 648 – Executive Comm & Leadership
- IMC 693 – SPTP: Influencer Marketing
Late Spring 2020 (March 9 – May 1):
- IMC 623 – Global Brand Communication
- IMC 633 – Entrepreneurship in IMC
- IMC 649 – Brand Evolution Strategy
Courses are completed for a grade, are fully transferable and can be applied to an additional academic credential if you decide to pursue one of our newly launched graduate certificate programs or another master’s degree.
To enroll in a course, you must reapply and be readmitted to the University. As an IMC or DMC alum, you are guaranteed readmission and will be offered an application fee waiver. We hope to extend this program beyond the pilot semester, so please contact us if you’re interested in participating during the spring or in the future.
Ryan, our enrollment specialist, can answer any questions and help you through the reapplication process.Email Ryan Schedule a Time to Chat